Physiotherapy and rehabilitation that remediates impairments and provide mobility, take part in ADL’s and overall improve quality of life. Provide services to individuals and population (community rehabilitation) to develop, maintain and restore maximum movement and functional ability through-out the life span. Cardiopulmonary physiotherapy focuses on individuals who are suffering from cardio-pulmonary conditions. Physical therapy in cardiopulmonary - often Incharge of managing life support for people in ICU and promote to live independently. Cardiac rehabilitation serves as comprehensive, long term progression involving medical evaluation, prescribed exercise, cardiac risk factor modification, education and counseling. These programes are designed to limit the physiological and psychological effects of cardiac illness, reduce the risk for sudden death.
- A STUDY ON CARDIOVASCULAR RISKS AND ITS CORRELATES FOLLOWING KIDNEY TRANSPLANTATION.
- EFFECTIVENESS OF LUNG FLUTE THERAPY VERSUS CONVENTIONAL CHEST PHYSIOTHERAPY ON PULMONARY FUNCTION IN SUBJECTS WITH CHRONIC BRONCHITIS.
- COMPARATIVE STUDY ON BUTEYKO TECHNIQUE VERSUS PRANAYAMA ON PULMONARY FUNCTION IN SUBJECTS WITH ASTHMA.
- A COMPARATIVE STUDY ON UPPER LIMB EXERCISE TRAINING VERSUS LOWER LIMB EXERCISE TRAINING ON EXERCISE PERFORMANCE IN CHRONIC OBSTRUCTIVE PULMONARY SUBJECTS.
- EFFECTIVENESS OF GROUND WALKING VERSUS STAIR CLIMBING ON EXERCISE CAPACITY IN SUBJECTS WITH MODERATE CHRONIC OBSTRUCTIVE PULMONARY DISEASE.
- Cardiac rehabilitation
- Cardiac ICU management
- Pulmonary rehabilitation
- Respiratory ICU management
- Pulmonary function test
- Ventilator management